- For those with ear drum related hearing loss, Wear can be very effective when used with bone conduction headsets.
- The Wear is most effective when it is uncovered. It can work under a shirt or jacket, although you might pick up the sound of the fabric rubbing against the device.
- Wear is 2 inches in diameter by 1/4″ deep. It weighs 1oz (28grams) including the battery.
- No latency (delay), no lip syncing issues.
- Wear shuts off when the headphone plug is removed to extend battery time.
- Wear comes with a USB charger that will charge the internal battery. A full charge will provide about a full day of operation.
- Wear uses an easy to put on magnetic clip. The case also accepts a lanyard or neck chain.
- If you have a pacemaker do not wear the unit.
- The case may be cleaned with a damp washcloth. Wear is not waterproof. Do not immerse in water.